When established financial services organisations, that have enjoyed years of leading the market, face a rapidly changing world where consumers demand more and digital innovation occurs daily; the need to decipher the environment and extract meaningful value from this change becomes a complex business.
Getting a transformation right means carefully looking at 3 elements, to establish the right point of entry for the journey :
- What is the design of the experience, especially for a diverse set of personas
- What makes it simple for customers to get what they need done easy
- How does each interaction get personalised with meaningful context
- When faced with a moment of drama, how do you respond quickly
- What does it mean to be supported in helping customers
- What role does digital innovation and emerging technology play in getting customers served well
- How to introduce technology agility in adopting new Fintech offerings that can plug & play
- What role does the API economy, play in driving the business value proposition
- What are the new ways of working that help you become a nimble change agent
All these factors need to be carefully considered, collectively, to drive a digital transformation that helps propel your business forward, and leap-frog the competition.
With the way markets are changing, customer disintermediation becomes a real threat across the European region, and the only real source of competitive advantage is a great customer experience. Getting this right it critical to surviving and thriving in this climate.